We are looking for the next NC to host the seventh EYP Summer Academy in 2021!
After the outstanding Digital Summer Academy last year, we would like to invite National Committees to come forward for the Summer Academy 2021! As some of you have already experienced the event format and enjoyed days rich in knowledge exchange and networking, we hope that you would be excited to bring the Summer Academy to your NCs.
The deadline for applications to host this training event on 30th of March 2021, which gives you three and a half weeks to plan and explore the option of hosting Summer Academy. Given the situation, we invite applicants to plan for two of the following scenarios – digital, hybrid or in-person training.
The EYP Summer Academy is an international training event gathering representatives from all 40 EYP National Committees aiming to support their work in their National Committees by providing training modules for board members:
- through training courses ran by experienced EYPers, EYP alumni and external trainers;
- focussing on the areas relevant to National Committee management and development;
- actively enabling knowledge sharing and inviting experienced board members to share their insight;
- by inviting external trainers to share their knowledge about other organisations;
- by developing materials and guides that can be used for national training events and board meetings in every National Committee;
Please feel free to get in touch with me at email@example.com anytime before March 24th if you have any questions about the process or would like to share your ideas and receive feedback.
Please review the call information and submit the application form by 30th of March 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org.