It is time for the BNC Board elections again, and we are now opening the opportunity for you to become a candidate to become a Chair or Vice-Chair of the BNC Board! Please find attached the full call for applications as well as the candidate questionnaire. Please find more information at https://members.eyp.org/elections.
Anyone who is interested in running in the elections can do so, and if you're interested in getting more involved in the international governance of the network, please consider it or encourage others you know to do so! Candidates will need to submit their candidate manifesto (and optional video) by May 10th, 2021 (23:59 CET) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The full timeline for the BNC Board elections is as follows:
- Call for candidates published: Wednesday, April 21, 2021
- Deadline for candidates/manifestos: Monday, May 10, 2021
- Publication of manifestos: Tuesday, May 11, 2021
- Campaigning period: Tuesday, May 11 – Monday, May 17, 2021
- Voting period: Monday, May 17 – Sunday, May 23, 2021
- Results announced: Monday, May 24, 2021